WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

QuEsTiOnSnAnSwErs - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* QuEsTiOnSnAnSwErs > Topics

Subject: Think About It
Replies: 0 Views: 470

ray777 28.06.14 - 09:44pm
Just wanted to share this with any Christians that may be in here.... But my Prayers go out to Everyone of You Here!!! God Bless You All!!!
Jesus was explaining his authority, found in John 5:
I do not accept glory from men, but I know youthat you have no love for God within you. (v. 41-42)
Jesus did not care what anyone said about him. It was not a popularity contest. He did not come to seek his own fame or glory but to serve his Father in love. Lets check our own motivation. Are we following the Fathers will or are we trying to shape the Word to our own agenda? Thats a very good question that most of us fail in answering.
I have come in My Fathers name, yet you dont accept Me. If someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him. (v. 43)
Basic problem here: if a person does not accept Jesus then they cant accept his promises. People will believe the most ridiculous things, such as the stars telling you your future, or that money can really satisfy that deep longing within. Yet, we cant accept that we are all mess ups and our Creator, who created us for himself, would pay the price to bring us back to him. We struggle that the Creator of the entire creation could become part of his creation. It really comes down to this, do we believe Jesus? *

* QuEsTiOnSnAnSwErs Forum

Search:
topics replies

* QuEsTiOnSnAnSwErs

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search